*New – Ask a Devolution Question
Here you can find information on:
- The purpose and benefits of devolution
- The history and current status of negotiations
- Implementing the final agreement
- Managing resources together
- Sharing resource revenues
- Aboriginal rights and participation
- Ensuring a smooth transition for industry
- Impacted federal employees
Complete versions of public negotiations documents, such as the Devolution Agreement-in-Principle and other related information resources can also be accessed through this site. In addition, there is a Glossary of Terms, a Photo Gallery and a list of Frequently Asked Questions.
This website is intended to provide the general public, Aboriginal people and governments, and stakeholders with accurate, up-to-date information on NWT Lands and Resources Devolution and related topics. Information will continue to be added to expand on these topic areas.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Suggestions for information to be added? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.